Saturday, February 16, 2013

Harvest 2013

2013?! From California, people are just beginning to think of harvest 2013. Pruning is in full swing,




barrels being ordered, wine is being bottled, and every harvest intern wondering, where's next? Well, I just couldn't wait that long for another. After what was an incredible 2012 vintage at Littorai Wine in Sebastopol-full of stunning pinot noir sunsets




Pumpovers



Lab work



After work tastings



And biodynamic prep work,







I started to look South. Wayyyyy South. So this Spring 2013, I will be working for TerraNoble Winery in Talca, Chile. I am beyond excited to get my hands dirty again. And, to be blogging again. I don't know what it is able travel and writing but it is inspriring. And Iove it.

Best of all, I have already made my journey to South America! This adventure is only just beginning.

First stop, Montevideo. Capital of Uruguay and kickoff to my Harvest 2013.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Soriano,Montevideo,Uruguay

No comments:

Post a Comment